smartServo BL 4000-M/D
Tel +49 5 31 86 68 0
smartServo - speedy, slim, smart
Decentralized servo drives with Bluetooth
The servo drives of the smartServo BL 4000-M or BL 4000-D series are smart AC servo drives for controlling three-phase synchronous motors, torque motors and linear motors.
The servo drives can be used in a universal manner, since they can be combined with a wide range of encoder systems and motors.
Due to their extensive parameterisation options, they can be adapted to a variety of different applications.
Servo drives of the BL 4000-M/D series are intended for use outside of a control cabinet, nearby or mounted on the motor.
The connection to a superordinate control system can be realised by way of the integrated PROFINET interface.
Some features are:
- Software Compatible to cabinet versions of BL4000-C
- Saving of control cabinet space. Usually no control cabinet required for the servo drive
- No cabling between motor and servo drive if the servo drive is installed on the motor
- Ethernet as parameterization interface
- Fieldbus PROFINET on board
- Universal encoder evaluation: HIPERFACE®, HIPERFACE DSL®, EnDat 2.2, resolver, analogue and digital incremental encoders, BISS
- Bluetooth integrated: Query of the servo drive status via smartphone or tablet