CIFX 90E-2DP\CO\MR\ET\F - Dual-channel PC card Mini PCI Express with NVRAM - PROFIBUS DP-Master/CANopen-Master
- 1x PROFIBUS DP and 1x CANopen with just one mini PCI Express slot
- Same application interface for all protocols and formats
- Easy integration thanks to wide range of device drivers
- Data access via Dual-Port-Memory or Direct Memory Access
- With integrated NVRAM for secure data storage
- For extended temperature range up to 70°C
PC cards in all formats for all protocols
The cifX PC card family is the unified standard supporting all Real-Time Ethernet and Fieldbus systems for PC based automation.
The protocol stack is executed autonomously on the PC card and process data exchange with the host is done via Dual-Port-Memory or DMA (Direct Memory Access). Thanks to the common Hilscher Platform Strategy all PC cards use the same driver and tools - independent of protocol and card format. A change of communication protocol is done by just loading a different firmware. A rotary switch delivers an easy and reliable slot assignment for the PCI- and PCI Express card types. In addition special types e.g. with integrated NVRAM, 2-channel cards or detached network interface are available.
A complete software package is always included in the scope of delivery. This package consists of one FDT-based configuration tool (IEC standard) for all products and networks, loadable firmware, documentation and a driver tool-kit.
Due to the own network controller netX a 10-years delivery is guaranteed.