The Sodium analyzer CA76NA is a potentiometric system for the measurement of trace levels sodium in boiler feedwater, steam, condensate and ion exchangers. CA76NA supports your preventive maintenance strategy to keep your power plant running.
Automatic three-point calibration with standard addition ensures continuous, accurate operation at very low concentrations. Control and monitoring of the configurable pH value reduces operating costs due to low reagent consumption, automatic regeneration of the sodium electrode extends the lifetime of your electrode. Investment costs are optimized through optional multi-channel process connection for up to six sample lines. CA76NA provides highly accurate online monitoring of water quality and enables fast detection of critical events.
- Protection of expensive plant equipments in the power industry: CA76NA sodium analyzer monitors low levels of sodium in water steam cycles detecting carryover and impurities in your power plant.
- Early indication of condenser leaks via online sodium measurement after the condensate extraction pump.
- Reduced operating costs thanks to low consumption of DIPA reagent and standard solution.
- Precise measurement: Separate reference pH electrode for accurate temperature compensation and optimized pH value adjustment.
- Optimized investment costs: One analyzer for up to six sample channels.
- Perfect process adaptation: Individual selection of sample channels and freely adjustable measuring intervals.
Field of application
The CA76NA sodium analyzer monitors low levels of sodium in the power industry and utilities:
- Indication of the purity of water and steam used in boilers and turbines.
- Provision of early warning for condenser leakages or malfunction of ion exchangers.
- Control of the incoming water quality in power plants that use desalination plants as water source.