UNIGATE MB PROFINET 2Port
The Deutschmann Protocol Converter UNIGATE MB connects your device to PROFINET via a serial interface. RS232, RS485 and RS422 interfaces are on board as a standard feature of the UNIGATE.
The communication between PROFINET and the serial side can be carried out via Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII as well as other common bus systems such as 3964(R).
The flexibility, the high industrial standards and the certifications of the UNIGATE allow the device to be used in many different type of industrial applications. E.g. Factory automation, Building and HVAC, Waste water management.
Typical serial applications that can be used with the UNIGATE include, among others, variable frequency drives, sensors, actuators, human machine interfaces, barcode readers, RFID readers and industrial scales.
- The UNIGATE acts as either Master or Slave on the serial network when the Modbus RTU / ASCII protocol is converted.
- Easy Modbus configuration with WINGATE.
- The UNIGATE MB allows any automation device with a serial RS232/422/485 Modbus RTU Master or Slave interface to participate on a network.
- No Hardware or Software adjustements for your device needed.
- The MB is well compatible with PLC\'s from the worldwide leading manufacturers. E.g. Rockwell, Schneider Electric, Siemens and many more.
- No PLC function blocks are needed as the protocol conversion is performed via the UNIGATE.
- Once a configuration is completed it can be re-used for other installations.
- Versions with Dual Port Ethernet switches allows for daisy chaining. No need for external switches
- Complete PROFINET IO Device interface (Slave)
- 100 MBit/s full duplex
- 32 bit microprocessor for short reaction times
- Isolated PROFINET interface with 2x RJ45 connector
- Integrated 2 port switch (e.g. for daisy chaining)
- Up to 1024 Bytes input- and 1024 Bytes output data
- RS232/RS485/RS422 up to 520 kBaud configurable
- Dimensions (WxDxH in mm): 23x115x111 (screw-plug-connector included), 23x115x100 (screw-plug-connector not included)
- Weight: approx. 127 g
- Housing material: Polyamid
- Protection class: IP20
- Mounting: DINrail (EN 50022)
- External power supply: 10 to 33 Volt DC
Reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection and overload integrated
- Current consumption (at +24V/DC): typ. 100mA, max. 120mA
- Operating temperature: -25°C (non condensing) up to +85°C
- Storage/transport temperature: -40°C ... +85°C
- Fieldbus functions: All mandatory PROFINET Slave functions
- Technology: ASIC
- Certifications: PI certified, CE