RX72M Network Solution Board
The RX72M Group achieves the superior performance of a 1396 CoreMark® score at 240MHz,
and it is capable both of application processing and industrial network communication.
Combining a motor-control MCU with on-chip communication functions allows
industrial application developers reduce their bill of materials (BOM)
and support the miniaturization levels required.
RX72M offers single-chip MCU solution with large memory capacities
for industrial equipment requiring control and communication functions
such as compact industrial robots, programmable logic controllers,
remote I/O, and industrial gateways.
- 240MHz 32-bit RXv3 CPU core (5.82CoreMark/MHz)
- Double-precision FPU
- Arithmetic unit for trigonometric functions (sin, cos, arctan and square root) and register bank save function for high-precision motor control
- The industry's largest embedded memory (4MB flash memory, 1MB SRAM)
- HMI: TFT LCD controller, 2D drawing engine, Serial sound I/F, CMOS camera I/F
- Communication I/F: EtherCAT slave controller, Ethernet MAC, CAN, SD host I/F, USB FS, QSPI
- 176-pin to 224-pin packages