PROFINET IO Device Software
- Pure software solution to be installed on any M1 controller CPU type
- Uses the existing Ethernet ports on the controller system, no additional hardware is required.
- The Ethernet ports used for PROFINET are still available for other network communication like FTP, OPC UA, HTTP, etc.
- No change in application programs required
- Parallel operation of PROFINET controller and device on the same M1 CPU
- Software is contained in engineering suite Bachmann SolutionCenter and M-Base
PROFINET Device Features
- GSDML in Version 2.35 supplied
- Transmission of I/O channel values from and to the PROFINET controller
- I-Device (intelligent device): Transmission of process variables from PLC, C/C++ and Simulink programs in both directions
- Shared Device: Modules of the device can be assigned to up to 3 different controllers in the same network
- Device name and network parameters can be locally assigned or automatically set by the PROFINET controller