Hannberger Weg 2
Tel +49 9135 7380 0
Simple and uncomplicated connection of a PROFINET network with a ModbusTCP network is possible with the PN/ModbusTCP Coupler. The PN/ModbusTCP Coupler enables data transmission between a PROFINET controller and ModbusTCP participants. Received input data on one of the network sides is made available as output data to the other network side. The IO data transfer takes place live and as quickly as pos-sible without additional handling blocks.
The maximum size of the transmitted data is 1024 bytes of input/output data. Up to 300 slots for IO modules are available. The integration into the PLC engineering tool is made possible by a GSDML file; special configuration software isn’t necessary.
In addition to the PROFINET / ModbusTCP communication, the PN/ModbusTCP Coupler also makes an MQTT Publisher available on both network sides. In this way, the values exchanged via the gateway can also be distributed via MQTT to visualization or operating data recording systems.
- Very compact design for DIN rail mounting
- Redundant power supplies
- Galvanic isolation of the networks
- Up to 1024 input/output data
- 300 configurable slots for PROFINET IO data
- Supports the full ModbusTCP address space with free assignment of IO data
- Supports multiple simultaneous ModbusTCP clients
- Configuration only with GSDML file, no additional software required
- MQTT Publisher on both network sides (PROFINET & ModbusTCP)