Liquiphant FTL31 is a point level switch for liquids. The FTL31 is designed for industrial applications in all industries, mainly the machinery industry. The Liquiphant is used for overfill prevention or pump dry-run protection in cleaning systems. The IO-Link capability allows easy parameter setting.
- Smallest vibronic sensor in the market
- Continuous self-monitoring
-Reliable switching independent of media properties
- No calibration
- Plug & play
- IO-Link connectivity
- Designed according to highest requirements to quality and environmental sustainability. The self-monitoring Liquiphant offers safe switching also in case of power supply loss.
- Independent of changing media properties an accurate switching point is offered. IO-Link reduces costs and complexity due to easy configuration of the devices via engineering tools
- A real plug & play sensor is offered without any need for adjustment even with changing media. Measurement is unaffected by conductivity, build-up, turbulence, flows or air bubbles
- No calibration is required, no specific know-how or tools (e.g. software) necessary
- Robust design made of stainless steel (316L) assures highest durability
- A modular design offers different process temperatures and the widest variety of process connections and accessories in the market to fit every application
- No mechanically moved parts, free of maintenance
Field of application
- Point level switch in compact design with stainless steel housing.
- Process connections: Threads
- Temperature: -40 to +150°C (-40 to +302°F)
- Pressure: -1 to +40bar (-14.5 to 580psi)
- Surface roughness: 3.2µm
- Overfill prevention and leakage detection WHG, marine approvals, final inspection report