Intrinsic Safety Support
WE DEVELOP FOR YOU!
MESCO develops on your behalf products which correspond to the world wide intrinsic safety standards.
- Advice assisting development for \\\"i\\\", \\\"e\\\" and \\\"m\\\" types of protection
- Feasibility studies
- Cost analysis of corresponding products; substituting cost intensive measures of intrinsic safety by using good value alternatives and capitalising on the advantages of SMD technology
- Development of electrical apparatus for potentially explosive atmospheres in addition to the development of classified production facilities in \\\"i\\\", \\\"e\\\" and \\\"m\\\" types of protection
- Development of intrinsically safe field bus appliances, corresponding to the FISCO model of the PTB Braunschweig (PTB area PTB W53) e.g. PROFIBUS PA and Foundation Fieldbus
- Implementation of protection equivalent circuit diagram
- Approval assistance
- ATEX 100a: Directive 94/9/EG of the European Union
- IEC60079-0: Electrical apparatus for potentially explosive atmospheres: general requirements
- IEC60079-7: Increased safety \\\"e\\\"
- IEC60079-11: Intrinsic safety \\\"i\\\"
- IEC60079-18: Encapsulation \\\"m