Hannberger Weg 2
Tel +49 9135 7380 0
With the DP/PN Coupler, a simple and uncomplicated connection of PROFIBUS to PROFINET is possible. It allows data transfer between a PROFIBUS master and a PROFINET controller.
The maximum size of the transmitted data is 244 bytes of input data and 244 bytes of output data. The DP/PN Coupler is configured using a GSD file on the PROFIBUS side and a GSDML file on the PROFINET side.
No additional configuration software is necessary!
- Very compact design for DIN rail mounting
- Exchange of up to 244 bytes I/O data
- Redundant power supply
- Galvanic separation of the networks
- No influencing of the opposite side in the event of bus system failure
- Setting of the PROFIBUS addresses using DIP switches or software
- Configuration only with GSD/GSDML file
- No additional software necessary!