UNIGATE CL PROFINET 2Port
The Protocol Converter UNIGATE® CL connects devices such as automation components via their serial interfaces to the required fieldbus or industrial Ethernet standard. RS232, RS485 und RS422 interfaces are on Board as a standard feature.
The communication between the serial side and the bus takes place either through the device configuration and a selection of the commercially available protocol, such as Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU (Master or slave), 3964 (R), RK512, DIN measuring bus, DIN 19244, or the device is controlled by a script.
This Script is created with the free PC tool, ‘Protocol Developer’. You decide whether you want to program the Script yourself or hire Deutschmann Automation to do so.
A special feature of the UNIGATE® CL series is Brand labeling. With the customized design Deutschmann Automation not only gives you the opportunity to pre-configure the device and choose different housing colors, you can also apply your own logo.
- Available for the most fieldbus and Industrial Ethernet versions
- RS232, RS485- and RS422 interfaces are on Board
- When using the RS485 interface, multiple terminal devices can be used on a PROTOCOL CONVERTER (e.g. Modbus RTU).
- Same design on the serial side in all bus versions
- The fieldbus or Ethernet side meets the standards, respectively the standard market models.
- Brand labeling, pre-configured according to the customer
- Adaptation of the terminal device firmware is not required
- Modern, slim DINrail
- Same dimensions in all bus variants
- Wide voltage rane from 10 to 33 VDC
- Built-in isolation on the bus side, optionally on the serial side
- Configuration of the module via configuration tool WINGATE
- Modbus RTU (Master/Slave)
- Modbus ASCII (Master/Slave)
- up to 24 Modbus requests configurable
- 3964(R) protocol
- Transparent protocol
- SSI protocol for transducer (gray code or binary code)
- Pre-configured according to customer
- Free programming with Protocol Developer (Deutschmann Script language)
- Replica of proprietary protocols
- Additional debug interface on board
- Complete PROFINET IO Device interface (Slave)
- 100 Mbit/s full duplex
- 32-Bit micro processor for fast response time
- Isolated PROFINET interface with 2x RJ45 connector
- Integrated 2 port switch (e. g. for daisy chaining)
- Up to 1440 Bytes input- and 1440 Bytes output data
- RS232/RS485/RS422 up to 520 kBaud
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 23 x 115 x 111 (screw-plug-connector included), 23 x 115 x 100 (screw-plug-connector not included)
- Weight: approx. 127 g
- Protection class: IP20
- Housing material: Polyamid
- Mounting: DINrail (EN 50022)
- Power supply: 10 up to 33 Volt DC
Protection against incorrect polarity, short circuit and overload integrated
- Current consumption (at +24V/DC): typ. 100mA, max. 120mA
- Operating temperature: -25° (non condensing) up to +85°C
- Storage/transport temperature: -40°C ... +85°C
- Fieldbus functions: All specified PROFINET functions
- Technology: ASIC
- Certifications: PI certified, CE
- Galvanic division for the application side