Eppinger Str. 221
Tel +49 7131 4067 0
The device is a safety-related industrial switching device (joystick), which can be operated either as a PROFINET or as a PROFIsafe device. If desired, the device can also be equipped with other bus systems or alternatively with analogue interface.
The device is intended to be used in vehicles such as Construction machinery or vehicles, cranes and is also suitable for usage in stationary industrial plants.
The device has been developed in accordance with DIN EN ISO 13849-1: 2016 and is certified up to and including PL d.
- Software conform to DIN EN ISO 13849-1:2016 up to PL d
- Hardware conform to DIN EN ISO 13849-1:2016 up to PL d
- Safety related analogue signal processing
- Safety related digital signal processing
- Digital Outputs
- Different Bus Systems PROFINET, PROFIsafe, Profibus, CAN J1939, CANopen, CANopen Safety and analogue signals
- Temperature range -40°C up to +85°C
- Shock and vibration test (sine) up to 10g rms
- Shock and vibration test (half sine) up to 30g
- mechanical life up to 20 million operating cycles
The Company W. Gessmann GmbH
Gessmann is a leading manufacturer of high-quality industrial joysticks and command systems for cranes, electro hydraulics, material handling technology, industrial applications, ships, trains and construction machines.
The main focus is to create customized solutions based on a wide range of Gessmann standard products.
Highly qualified mechanical and electronic engineers support the customer from prototyping stage up to end-of-product cycle. Consequently, Gessmann products are safe, robust, flexible and ergonomic.