The Ceraphant PTP31B is a price-attractive pressure switch with piezoresistive sensor for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and overload resistant for up to +400 bar. The IO-Link capability allows easy integration and parametrization of the device.
- Integrated switching electronics for decentral and economic process monitoring and control
- Function check and information on-site thanks to LEDs and digital display
- Overload-resistant sensor up to 400bar
- Small flush mounted process connections
- IO-Link reduces costs and complexity due to easy configuration and flexible integration in all fieldbus systems.
Field of application
Pressure switch with metallic sensor diaphragm for monitoring absolute and gauge pressures in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts.
- Process connections: Threads
- Process temperature: -40 up to +100°C (-40 to +212°F)
- Process pressure: 400mbar to +400bar (6 to +6,000psi)
- Accuracy: up to ±0.3%